The Enoch Adeyemi Foundation is presently seeking for skilled and highly motivated candidates to join its team in the position below:
Job Title: Chief Executive officer /Program Director
- The chief executive Officer/Program manager will be involved in proposal and report writing, community engagement, donor/benefactor stewardship and fundraising amongst others.
In this role:
- He/She will be responsible for developing and sustaining long-term relationships with current and potential donors to maximize their philanthropic participation with the Foundation and must have strong interest in working with vulnerable populations, especially children and the youth.
- Database and donor relationship management
- Fund raising
- Prepare routine reports on program activities.
- Prepare grant agreements and maintain grantee files.
- Monitoring and evaluation of funded projects.
- Develop ideas, projects and provide support to the Program Manager to develop strategies and intended outcomes to actualize the Foundation’s mission and values.
- Work with the Program Manager in partnering with other NGOs/CBOs and Institutions for building community driven strategies of improving the livelihood of orphaned and vulnerable children, including less privileged youths.
- Engage communities in defining their needs and building community driven strategies to address these needs.
- A first degree in any social science, science,management discipline from a reputable University.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience on program development and management in the non-profit or development sector.
- Good resource planning, organization and utilization skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Result oriented, with excellent report writing skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated capacity to work as part of a team, as well as independently.
- Intellectual agility and the ability to analyze think critically and understand issues and trends in the non- profit sector.
- Unquestionable ethics and personal integrity.
- Write a program of what you will achieve in a year and how to implement it.
- Application Closing Date
- Method of Application-Interested and qualified candidates should send their curriculum vitae including names and contact details of three referees and to: contact address
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.